IDD Assistant Group Home Manager - Monday-Friday 2PM-10PM & Weekends as needed
**Must have previous IDD experience in a behavorial focused group home setting**
Job Title: Assistant Program Manager
Reports To: Regional Program Managers and Program Manager
- To assist first line supervision in the facility and to be responsible for the staff; to maintain the program in accordance with standards.
- Position reports to the ICF Program Manager.
- Serving as a key role on the ICF Interdisciplinary Team, assisting in the development and implementation of the goals and objectives listed in each program member’s IPP.
- To provide staff coverage when needed.
- Communicate to the Regional Program Manager and/or Program Manager when there are concerns, problems or questions regarding the program’s member’s objectives and plans.
- In combined effort with Program Manager, Assistant Manager will develop, coordinate, and facilitate Inservice training for program staff when directed.
- Ensure that staff follows a program schedule including members; Active Treatment modality, IPP schedule, Program Community Integration schedule, and medication administration schedule.
- Assistant Manager will assist Regional Manager and Program Manager in completing new hires Day One training and annual training.
- Perform data entry for the program by entering personal information into Therap electronic record keeping and Relias training programs.
- To ensure that the facility is maintained in a sanitary condition.
- To coordinate for repairs with the supervision.
- Ensure that members ADL’s including bathing, toileting, etc. is completed based on goals documented in member’s Individual Personal Plan (IPP).
- Issue progressive disciplinary action including coaching and supervision when needed.
- To coordinate the replacing of supplies and equipment.
- Ensure the program follows statutory, certification, and licensure regulations/standards.
- Will comply with all corporate policies and procedures, HIPAA guidelines, DHHS rules, and Medicaid state and federal guidelines
- Maintain adherence to authorized budgets.
- Ensure the delivery of quality services to the individuals in the program.
- Other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrates ability to read, write, understand, and follow directions.
- Demonstrated ability to use computers, google drive, and other technology systems the company has in place
- One year of experience working in the human services field.
- Have or will be willing to receive COVID-19 vaccination.
- Assist in the recruitment of program staff.
- Responsible for the provision of staff training.
- Provide input in policy/procedure formulation and implementation.
- Requires experience in direct care services or related fields.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment and Environmental Conditions:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. No or very limited exposure to physical risk.