The RN Field Supervisor is a necessary position ensure that our clients receive
complete, safe, and appropriate services in their home. Depending on the state, this
may be a mandated position required to provide care.
● This position is responsible for the overall health and safety of the client
● The RN Field Supervisor is responsible for compliance with the rules and regulations related to his/her duties.
● In conjunction with the Branch Manager, the RN Field Supervisor may complete initial Assessment visits for pending referrals/admissions.
● Evaluate clients referred for home care to determine appropriateness for admission, determine safety of environment
● Be an advocate for clients needing other community services
● Coordinate with family, physicians and other disciplines as needed when establishing plan of care
● Perform initial assessments, initiate plan of care, review plan of care every 90 days (making changes according to client needs)
● Assist in reviewing biweekly timesheets
● Perform competency review during orientation and on-going with supervision
● Determine correct staff (PCA vs CNA) is assigned to client according to client’s levels of assistance need
● Be on site during any state survey/audit as requested, also be present for exit interview
● The RN Field Supervisor is responsible for ongoing quarterly supervisory visits within the established, required timeframe.
● Provide competency evaluations for new/current employees
● Assist the Branch Manager, serve as back-up, as necessary.
● On-Call, as appropriate
● In conjunction with the Branch Manager, review complaints, concerns, and incidents and develop an internal Plan of Correction to prevent future incidents.
● Work with Staffing Coordinator and Branch Manager to develop ideas to improve recruitment and retention of attendants for the office.
● Assist in determining the appropriate action around the discharge of a client that the office is initiating.
● Enter authorizations for clients, as assigned
● Participates in scheduled meetings
● Other duties, as assigned.
● Have an active, unrestricted Registered Nurse license in North Carolina or an alternate compact state
● Experience in Home and Community Based Services, preferred.
● Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
● Professional demeanor and appearance.
● Proficient skills to promote excellent client relations and customer service.
● Excellent organizational and time management skills
● Have reliable transportation
Software Powered by iCIMS