The Regional Clinical Director, Homecare Services is responsible for all agency operations for an assigned territory. The Regional Director will also serve as the Agency Administrator as required by state.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Health care practitioner as defined in G.S. 90-640(a); or
a. An individual who has at least two years of supervisory or management experience in home
care or any other provider licensed pursuant to G.S. 131E or G.S. 122C; or
b. An individual who holds a bachelor's degree in health, business or public administration
science and has at least one year of supervisory or management experience in home care
or other licensed health care program.
● Thorough understanding of applicable Homecare licensure, program and contract regulations.
● Experience in home care administration and at least 5 years of supervisory or administrative
experience in home care or related health programs.
● Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
● Professional demeanor and appearance.
● Proficient skills to promote excellent client relations and customer skills.
● People management skills and the ability to network and manage a team.
● Excellent organizational and time management skills.
All job requirements in the job description provided indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills, and/or
abilities deemed necessary to perform the job competently. Job descriptions are an overview of the duties,
responsibilities and requirements of the position. Employees may be required to perform other job-related
assignments as requested.
Software Powered by iCIMS